Since Friday, July 30, there have been 451 new COVID-19 cases and 8,668 new tests performed. 3 additional deaths of a 66 year old male, 70 year old male, and a 93 year old male. Our thoughts and sincere condolences to the loved ones of those that have passed away.
- 73.0% of Ventura County’s population 12+ has received the first dose.
- 65.2% of Ventura County’s population 12+ has been fully vaccinated.
As of July 28, 2021:
- There were 359 breakthrough cases in Ventura County. This is .076% of the 469,530 Ventura County residents who were fully vaccinated, tested positive and meet the CDC’s definition of a breakthrough case.
- Since January 1, 2021, 20 of the 2,647 total hospital admissions were fully vaccinated, a rate of 0.75%. 20 breakthrough cases make up 0.75% of 2,647 total COVID hospital admissions since January.
- Since January 1, 2021 Ventura County has had 1 breakthrough death.